SIERRA PACIFIC MORTGAGE COMPANY, INC. IS AN EQUAL HOUSING LENDER.
COMPANY LEGAL INFORMATION AND COPYRIGHT/TRADEMARK NOTICE.
NMLS unique identifier #1788. Visit https://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org for additional information.
All content, marks, and materials are © 1986-2023 Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc., a California corporation. Logos, marks, and graphics are registered servicemarks and/or trademarks of Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc. Unauthorized use of any materials, information, marks, logos, or other content is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.
We do business in Arizona as Sierra Pacific Mortgage Services, Inc. For licensing information, see our Licensing Disclosure.
Corporate Offices: Corporate Headquarters, Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc., 950 Glenn Drive, Suite 150, Folsom, CA 95630.
Regulatory Inquiries and Legal Department: Legal Department, Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc., Attn: Joseph Moran, General Counsel, 950 Glenn Drive, Suite 150, Folsom, CA 95630. All legal notices, papers and other documents must be served upon Sierra Pacific in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and filings. This notice does not constitute a waiver of any applicable requirement of requirement of service of process or similar consent. If you are a consumer and wish to contact us about your account or for any other reason, please refer to our Contact page. If you would like to request a copy of our public information available under the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA), please refer to our HMDA Notice.
HOME MORTGAGE DISCLOSURE ACT NOTICE
The Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) data about our residential mortgage lending is available for review. The data shows geographic distribution of loans and applications; race, gender, and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. To request a free copy of the data regarding your metropolitan statistical area, write to:
HMDA Officer – Compliance
Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc.
950 Glenn Drive, Suite 150
Folsom, CA 95630
EQUAL HOUSING NOTICE
We Do Business in Accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law(Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988)
It Is Illegal to Discriminate Against Any Person Because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
- In the sale or rental of housing or residential lots
- In the provision of real estate brokerage services
- In advertising the sale or rental of housing
- In the appraisal of housing
- In the financing of housing
- Blockbusting is also illegal
Anyone who feels that he or she has been discriminated against may file a complaint of housing discrimination:
1-800-669-9777 (Toll Free)
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
Washington, D.C. 20410
The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing because of:
- Race or color
- National origin
- Familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians; pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18)
What Housing Is Covered?
The Fair Housing Act covers most housing. In some circumstances, the Act exempts owner-occupied buildings with no more than four units, single-family housing sold or rented without the use of a broker and housing operated by organizations and private clubs that limit occupancy to members.
What Is Prohibited?
In the Sale and Rental of Housing: No one may take any of the following actions based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap:
- Refuse to rent or sell housing
- Refuse to negotiate for housing
- Make housing unavailable
- Deny a dwelling
- Set different terms, conditions or privileges for sale or rental of a dwelling
- Falsely deny that housing is available for inspection, sale or rental
- For profit, persuade owners to sell or rent (blockbusting) or
- Deny anyone access to or membership in a facility or service (such as multiple listing service) related to the sale or rental of housing.
In Mortgage Lending: No one may take any of the following actions based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap:
- Refuse to make a mortgage loan
- Refuse to provide information regarding loans
- Impose different terms or conditions on a loan, such as different interest rates, points, or fees
- Discriminate in appraising property
- Refuse to purchase a loan or
- Set different terms or conditions for purchasing a loan
In Addition: It is illegal for anyone to:
- Threaten, coerce, intimidate or interfere with anyone exercising a fair housing right or assisting others who exercise that right
- Advertising or make any statement that indicates a limitation or preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap. This prohibition against discriminatory advertising applies to single-family and owner- occupied housing that is otherwise exempt from the Fair Housing Act.
This Policy is effective as of January 1, 2017. We reserve the right to amend, alter, update, or otherwise change this Policy at our discretion. Any changes to this Policy will be posted to this web page in a timely manner.
Except as specifically stated in this Policy, this website and all related services are provided strictly “AS-IS” with no express or implied warranties or representations of any kind or nature, including without limitation the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Sierra Pacific and its employees, agents, shareholders, officers, third party suppliers, and vendors are not and shall not be held responsible or liable for the quality or results or products, services, or promises of any third party. Our website and its programs, functions and features are offered on an "as-is" basis only with no guarantees, promises, or covenants. Sierra Pacific has no affiliate entities, parents or subsidiaries.
Specific pages and programs of our website may utilize "cookies" or other devices designed to assist you with your use of our website, as well as provide us with statistical information. We may use cookie technology or other online tracking technologies to gather information about your visit and use of our website in order for us to measure website activities, surfing trends, referral trends, internet service provider information, and other statistical data. This will assist us with our efforts to design the most useful website for you and our customers.
We comply with all applicable state and federal privacy laws applicable to your use of this website, including but not limited to, The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Privacy Act and the Fair Credit Reporting Act. All personal and/or financial information and/or authorizations you provide to us through this website is done voluntary and with your consent. We may collect non-public information about you from information we receive from you on your applications and other documents; information or documents you supply to us or which your loan originator provides to us during the loan process; and information we legally receive from consumer reporting agencies, bureaus, and other third parties. We also collect information from records maintained by or on behalf of Sierra Pacific, which may include information in your loan servicing file, or your hazard insurance provider. We may also collect public or non-public information from third parties, such as third party brokers, credit reporting bureaus, courts, or other public and non-public sources.
If you complete an online application or transmit your personal information, then the non-public information that we collect includes:
- Personal identifying information, including information such as your name, address, social security number in whole or in part, telephone number, email address, date of birth
- Financial information, including but not limited to income information, employment and tax information, individual account numbers, bank information, asset information, liability information, account balances and payment history;
- Other information deemed necessary to provide our services or products to you.
We collect social security numbers and non-public information in order to allow us to provide services to you; to support federal, state and local legal requirements. We restrict access to social security numbers to those employees and service providers who require those numbers to support these purposes. We will not disclose your social security number to any third parties except as otherwise stated in this Notice, or as permitted by law. We strive to protect social security numbers known to us by maintaining physical, electronic, procedural, and technological safeguards in compliance with state, local and federal regulations.
We do not disclose non-public information except as permitted by law. We use non-public information as needed to process your request for our services, products or information. For example, if you apply for a mortgage loan with Sierra Pacific, we will use non-public information to determine your eligibility for certain mortgage loans and then, if appropriate, to process and close your mortgage loan. If Sierra Pacific administers or services your mortgage loan, then we will use non-public information to complete our servicing duties, which may include processing of payments or working to resolve issues or disputes related to your mortgage loan. We train our employees to protect your non-public information. We may also use information we collect for analytical, statistical, research or marketing purposes, as allowed by law.
We do not sell our customer lists, customer information, or non-public information. As permitted by law, there are situations in which your public or non-public information may be shared with service providers. These situations include:
- Information provided to loan servicers, subservicers, master servicers, or providers of mortgage loan services, and as permitted by law;
- Information provided to investors, banks, trusts, trustees, agencies, organizations, or entities holding an interest in your mortgage loan or evaluating the purchase, assignment, or transfer of your mortgage loan;
- Regulatory agencies such as the Consumer Financial protection Bureau, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and state departments of financial institutions;
- Courts or attorneys who serve us with a subpoena;
- Successor investors and assignees, or fiduciaries;
Patriot Act Disclosure
To help the United States government prevent fraud and fight the funding of terrorism, money laundering and related activities, Federal law requires that we obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who applies for a mortgage loan through this website. We will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other identifying information. We may also inspect and/or copy your driver's license or other identifying documents. If you fail or refuse to provide such information, we may decline to open account or establish or continue a customer relationship with you.
Questions and Comments
If you have questions or comments regarding this Policy, please contact us at: Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc., Attn: Joseph Moran, General Counsel, 950 Glenn Drive, Suite 150, Folsom, CA 95630.
Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc. (“Sierra Pacific”) has established an anonymous “hotline” for reporting unethical, illegal, irresponsible, or wrongful acts or practices to management. All reports are anonymous and are not traced to the party who made the report.
Wrongful acts have the potential to cause serious loss or harm to Sierra Pacific, our employees, our customers, and our third-party business partners. Everyone—whether you are an employee, a customer, a vendor, or a member of the general public—is encouraged to help Sierra Pacific detect and prevent these activities. You can help us by speaking up if you have concerns regarding any of the companies of the Company, our business partners, and others. We are committed to upholding the ethics of our company and will investigate every report we receive.
Sierra Pacific Mortgage is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, and we welcome the opportunity to address any concerns, complaints or issues you may have.
Please provide the Borrower Name, Loan Number, Loan Originator and the Application Date with your feedback. We encourage you to contact us with one of the following options:
Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc.
Attention: Compliance Officer
950 Glenn Drive, Suite 150
Folsom, CA 95630
Call Toll Free: 866-303-5050
Secure Fax: 866-721-0295